- To assist and enable soil and water conservation districts of Florida to accomplish collectively what they cannot accomplish individually.
- To assist soil and water conservation districts in their efforts to provide service and assistance in natural resource management and conservation.
- To provide a direct link between soil and water conservation districts and the National Association of Conservation Districts, as well as, the State of Florida.
- To strengthen AFCDs legislative presence; which will in turn, strengthen the legislative presence of each soil and water conservation district in the State of Florida.
- To build and enhance the capacity and capability of soil and water conservation districts in the State of Florida to include leadership development.
- To promote conservation education among the youth in public, home, and private schools of the State of Florida to include public speaking, environmental studies, land judging and other areas of conservation.
- To promote and increase public awareness of Florida’s soil and water conservation districts as the source for natural resources management.
- To implement effective two-way communication between AFCD and local soil and water conservation districts.
- To expand AFCDs available resources for programs and services.
OPPAGGA Sample:Mosquito District Performance Review Procurement Packet